...................................................................WELCOME TO MY BLOG....................................................................

1.04.2010

[Brandon and Missy]

2009 has come to an end, and 2010 is here. I am in shock at how fast the year has come and gone, but it was a really good one. I'm working weddings with a Baltimore photography, Ellen Cohn. It's been a great experience, and I'm looking forward to more weddings to come. This year has also been a big growing year for L.M. Photography. I had the first successful mini-shoot weekend, and I'm really grateful for all the families I got to meet and and jobs I was able to photograph. It was definitely a year full of growth, and crossing my fingers, 2010 will be even better! Last but not least, I was able to be the lead photographer at a wedding in December. I had a great second shooter assisting me (thanks, Abbie). I feel blessed that my first wedding was for Brandon and Melissa, such a great couple. They were sweet and full of joy throughout the entire day, and it was amazing to watch them together. Melissa is gorgeous, and one of the sweetest brides I've ever worked with. Here's some of the moments I captured from their beautiful wedding day.



































1 comment:

Jupiter Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.