...................................................................WELCOME TO MY BLOG....................................................................

11.09.2009

[I'm such a bad blogger]

Life has been super busy the past couple months, and blogging my recent weddings/portrait sessions have been the last thing on my to-do list when it should really be first! I successfully completed my first college exams, and passed them with flying colors. There was also the weekend of mini-shoots, and that was a new experience for me. I got to meet lots of new and really awesome families and children, and luckily the weather stayed perfect. For future reference, I will be doing the mini-shoot weekend differently next year. But thats really far from now, so no need to go into details. Now we're a day away from December, and time has flown.
Being so close to December, means only one thing. FINAL EXAMS. yikes. It's been crunch time these past two weeks of the semester, but I really wanted to post pictures from the mini-shoot weekend.

And the last piece of exciting news is that my first wedding (as the main shooter! GAH! can't contain my excitement) is right around the corner! December 11th. A date I've kept in my mind for months now. I've known about it since summer, and now that its getting closer to the date, I think about it every day...and I love the bride - she is sweet, funny, and awesome.

I've shot 5 or 6 weddings I haven't posted pictures yet, but I am hoping to get to those soon. Here are some pictures from the mini-shoot weekend. enjoy. :)




























No comments: