...................................................................WELCOME TO MY BLOG....................................................................

3.03.2008

On Saturday, I went on a photo adventure in DC with a couple of my friends! We went to the art museums, and took a lot of random pictures of things we saw in the streets of Washington DC


This was some sort of mess-up I made, but I like it! I still don't know what I did or what happened!
That was Leo's souvenier t-shirt from DC...
Lol, I felt kinda funny taking pictures of random people =)
The next two pictures were reflections in these really cool pyramid mirror type things!


Leo took this one of me. I stole his granny glasses!

We spotted a carousel, and the next thing we knew, we were on it! Too fun!


There was this random red chair sitting in DC, so we used it.
First picture of the day at Leo's house.
Our wonderful day in D.C came to an end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice post dear :) Love the sang, I was dancing to it! HaHa. Is the Carousal the one we edited? It doesn't look it...

Emily said...

Perfect song! omg! lol thats sssooo cute of all u guys :D looks like itwas fun :D

L.M.Photography said...

ya, it was such a blast! :)