...................................................................WELCOME TO MY BLOG....................................................................

5.07.2011

[Baby Olivia]

I love newborn sessions, but I don't often get the chance to photograph babies within the first few weeks of their birth. Baby Olivia was just a few weeks old, so this shoot was especially fun for me! Newborn sessions are so different than any other type of shoot since usually the subject is sleeping/crying/cant sit up. I love them so much because, first of all... who doesn't love looking at newborn babies! They're lovely... right down to their little hands and toes, little outfits, and little socks and shoes. gah. Newborn sessions challenge me as a photographer to try new things, take my time and think through shots more-so than normal, and get creative with a baby that controls the whole shoot. I'm so happy to have gotten the opportunity to capture this little-one, and hope summer brings a few more newborn sessions my direction! Here are some of my favorite shots of baby Olivia.

No comments: