...................................................................WELCOME TO MY BLOG....................................................................

6.28.2009

[Lauren and Jeff]

This is the second wedding I have second shot for Ellen Cohn, a photographer based out of the Baltimore area, and I am loving it!! Luckily, there will be many more to come this summer. But in my whole career of second shooting or interning as a wedding photographer, this was probably top 3 prettiest venues I have seen yet. This cute little bed and breakfast tucked away in the woods right outside of downtown Baltimore, is called the Gramercy Mansion. A perfect location for an outdoor mid-spring wedding. Lauren and Josh's wedding was beautiful.








my new favorite 'first kiss' shot. the mothers of the bride's and groom's expressions are so sweet.
LOVED the bouquet for this wedding.

and of course the cake. :P

No comments: