...................................................................WELCOME TO MY BLOG....................................................................

7.09.2008

Julie and Michael's Wedding

On the 4th of July, I helped shoot a wedding with Robin Shotola. The bride and groom were Julie and Michael, and they were a funny, outgoing couple. Even though the weather was not what was wanted, everything else wasgreat. :D here are some pictures from their wedding day.
This was pretty funny. As soon as she walked through the doors of the church, all the guest's were able to see the bride, which she didn't want. So, she had her bridesmaids form a wall so she could get inside without being seen. :D







I like this picture a lot. I took my picture at the same time Robin's flash went off.
I think pearls are the perfect accessory for any bride to wear. :D

Off to the party!






Basically, this was the funniest father-daughter dance I had ever seen!


No comments: