...................................................................WELCOME TO MY BLOG....................................................................

7.30.2008

Gray and Magnus

These two boys were pretty cool, and fun to shoot. Once we got a good shot of them together, everything else went smoothly. :D Gray was always on the move (kinda reminded me of myself when I was younger); and Magnus, well, he had some AWESOME hair! Here are some of my favorite shots from that day. Enjoy! :D





Ha! Ha! Pretty much my favorite photo...









2 comments:

BeccaC said...

These are soo adorable! I totally agree Mangus's hair is awesome!

Anonymous said...

OMG Lucinda, these are beautiful! I love love love the one with magnus under the tree by himself!! AND THAT HAIR!!! Your neighbour is totally talented, and I'd pay good money for her to take some shots of my kids!!! Gray sitting on the wall was completely adorable looking.