...................................................................WELCOME TO MY BLOG....................................................................

5.27.2008

Sara and Daniel's wedding.

This was another great wedding where I was able to take pictures for Robin Shotola. This couple was sooo unbelievably cute together! They were all smiles every second they were by each other's side. It instantly put a smile on my face just watching them. :D Daniel is a recent graduate of Westpoint, and grew up in Wisconsin; she is a Virginia girl that had such a timeless, sweet look about her. My two favorite parts of the wedding were the bride's dress (I know I say it every time, but it was so lovely yet simple), and I loved the reception. It was at an indoor botanical garden, and it was set up so cute! They had little cupcakes instead of a wedding cake, and it was adorable. :D Here are some of the pictures I took. :D




Sara is so cute. :D I love her pink fingernails!














No comments: