...................................................................WELCOME TO MY BLOG....................................................................

3.23.2008

Easter Spent with my Crazy cousins! <3

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! I hope you had a great day. I got to spend the day hanging out with my cousins and other relatives, and they aren't camera shy AT ALL! My cousins Brian, Steven and Joey, decided it would be fun if we went out and took pics of skateboarding and doing other random stuff... of course, I was all for it!!!! My cousin, Joey, is a major goof. Steven is a bit more camera shy, but still uber funny, and Brian is the skater. He is hilarious and a really good skater. Here are some of the pics we took on our adventure around the neighborhood. ENJOY :)

Brian is so gangsta!
Yes, I laid in the middle of the road to take these photos...

Joey is an adventurous crazy kid. I think the craziness runs in the fam.
He pulled a model pose :)




No comments: